Fiori caduti is the new editorial shooted exclusively for The Fashion Atlas by photographer Ambra Rossetti and stylist Alessandro Roccia.
Just like the fallen and trampled flowers in the streets, this is how our human condition appears: we are the invisible flowers drawing the eye but not the hand, because nobody picks us up and never knows which could be the story we have to tell.
This editorial so becomes a melancholy social breakdown story where the main characters are those forgotten guys, fallen in an a-time dimension, they’re invisible simply because they get no attention but what if we wondered “which is their story?”
1. Niall: Charhatt shirt/ COS trausers / Church’s shoes // Jose: vintage jacket / pants / Marni shoes
2. Jose: Vintage coat / Msgm pants / Marni shoes // Niall: Vintage burberry coat / Zara blazer /LoroPiana pants / Church’s shoes.
3. Niall: Missoni cardigan / vintage blazer / Zara knitwear / LoroPiana pants / Marni shoes
4. Jose: Valentino shirts / vintage jacket / Cos trausers / Marni shoes
5 . Niall: Vintage blazer / Valentino pants / Marc Jacobs jewels / Marni shoes
6. Jose: Msgn pants / Marni knitwear / Church’s shoes //Niall: Missoni knitwear / LoroPiana pants / marni shoes